Revo High Temperature Hotside
- Be aware of your electronics. Please don't work on your printer while it's turned on. We advise disconnecting from the mains during installation and maintenance.
- During use and cooldown, there is a potential to burn your hands.
- Please read and make sure you understand the firmware requirements before attempting to print.
- Please check that the components' voltage matches your printer's voltage. Double-check the polarity of connections where appropriate.
- Your HotEnd and printer are your responsibility. We cannot be held responsible for damages caused by our products use, misuse or abuse.
- The Revo High Temperature Hotside must be kept clean to reduce off-gassing. It's advised that gloves are worn when handling.
- The Revo High Temperature Hotside is intended for polymers with high processing temperatures. Low-temperature polymers such as PLA or ABS can cause fumes if processed incorrectly.
- Similar filaments may differ in specific polymer compositions. Always refer to the filament manufacturers' material datasheets for printing guidelines.
- Do not overvolt the fan or heater cartridge.
- E3D parts are intended for indoor use only, we cannot be responsible for issues caused through the operation of our products outside.
- Temperature sensor type: PT1000
- Max printing temperature: 400°C
- Wattage: 40W
- Voltage: 24V
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle compatibility: Revo HTX
- Weight: 35g
Volume and Dimensions
- Voltage: 24VDC
- Current: UHT=2.7A; HT=1.7A
- Wattage: UHT=65W; HT=40W
- Temperature sensor: PT100 or PT1000
Heater: Molex Micro-fit 3.0 Housing 43645-0200; Crimp 43030-0038
Temperature sensor: Molex Micro-fit 3.0 Housing 43645-0200; Crimp 43030-0004
Copper alloy block
Stainless steel fasteners
- Revo HT Block
- Revo Spring
- Temperature Sensor
- Heater Cartridge
- Temperature Sensor Grub Screw
- Heater Socket Head Screw
Approved: JH 22/03/23, Published: 22/03/23