- During use and cooldown, there is a potential to burn your hands.
- Your HotEnd and printer are your responsibility. We cannot be held responsible for damages caused by our products use, misuse or abuse.
- Revo nozzles are to be fastened by hand without the use of tools
- Revo Nozzles must be fastened at room temperature to avoid burn injuries.
- Compatible with: Revo Hemera XS, Revo Hemera, Revo Micro, Revo Six, Revo Voron, Revo CR, Revo Prusa MK3, Revo Prusa Mini, Revo Micro LGX, Revo Biqu H2V2, Revo Microswiss NG
- Mass: 8g
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Volume and Dimensions
|Diameter (mm)||Sock colour||Max temperature °C||Abrasion resistant?||Nozzle Colour|
- Revo Nozzle
- Revo Nozzle sock
Approved: , Published: , Notes: HF Nozzles added
Approved: DR 03/03/23, Published: 03/03/23, Notes: Nozzle drawing updated
Approved: DR 04/10/22, Published: 04/10/22, Notes: ObXidian table added
Approved: RY 19/07/22, Published: 19/07/22, Notes: Migrated to Zendesk and added illustration to identification section
Approved: RY 23/03/22, Published: 23/03/22, Notes: Added total length tolerance and removed flow rate
Approved: DR 07/12/21, Published: 07/12/21, Notes: Flow rate units changed to 10mm³/sec
Approved: RY 13/10/21, Published: 12/10/21, Notes: Revo Thread renamed Revo Micro
Approved: RY 17/09/21, Published: 17/09/21