- The HeaterCore secures onto a Revo-compatible cold side using a Revo HeaterCore spring (included). After it’s attached, just screw in a Revo Nozzle, and you’re ready for simple, tool-free nozzle swaps that don’t need hot tightening.
- Heats up much faster than a typical heater block. It’s also designed to be much safer – a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means power reduces as it gets hotter, reducing hazards in the event of a thermal runaway.
- Compatible with many popular 3D printers such as Creality CR series and Ender series, Prusa, Anet, Biqu, Monoprice, and many more. Check out our 3D printer upgrade guides for more information.
- Learn everything you need to know about the Revo HeaterCore in our blog.
- Please check your 3D printer’s power supply to get the correct rated components before purchasing. If you need help, check out this blog.
- Make sure you select the appropriate thermistor type for the firmware you are currently using. For example, typical E3D setups use the 104-NT thermistor (number 5 in marlin). For Creality machines, you should select the 100k option (number 1 in Marlin).
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Mineral Oils, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead and Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.Read More About P65 Warnings