Post-Brexit import information can be found here. If you’re concerned about shipping charges, please contact us before payment and we can confirm the details.
To be eligible for Next Day Delivery Service you need to place your order before 11 am GMT/BST.
There is a voltage-selector switch so configure the PSU to match your national supply voltage which must be checked and set upon receipt of the supply. The default setting is 220V which is less likely to cause damage if plugged into a 110V supply, however the reverse may cause irreversible damage.
This part is aimed at experienced users, if you are not comfortable wiring in your own mains then please consider an alternative supply. All terminals must be insulated to avoid short-circuit and risk of electrocution to anyone that may be exposed to your printer. Please play safe!
- DC output voltage: 12V
- DC output current: 33A
- DC output voltage error: +-1%
- Ripple and noise: 150mV
- Efficiency: 74%
- Input current: 6.5A/115V 4A/230V
- AC input voltage range: 85-132VAC/170-264VAC 47-63HZ 240-370VDC
- Over load protection: 105-135% cut off the output auto-recovery
- Over voltage protection: 115-135 cut off the output auto-recovery
- Weight: 927g