Please be aware that we have temporarily removed Royal Mail courier services for customers outside of the UK as they are experiencing severe service disruption to international export services and are unable to dispatch any items overseas.
12V Power Supply (33A, 400W)
Loading product options...
There is a voltage-selector switch so configure the PSU to match your national supply voltage which must be checked and set upon receipt of the supply. The default setting is 220V which is less likely to cause damage if plugged into a 110V supply, however the reverse may cause irreversible damage.
This part is aimed at experienced users, if you are not comfortable wiring in your own mains then please consider an alternative supply. All terminals must be insulated to avoid short-circuit and risk of electrocution to anyone that may be exposed to your printer. Please play safe!
- DC output voltage: 12V
- DC output current: 33A
- DC output voltage error: +-1%
- Ripple and noise: 150mV
- Efficiency: 74%
- Input current: 6.5A/115V 4A/230V
- AC input voltage range: 85-132VAC/170-264VAC 47-63HZ 240-370VDC
- Over load protection: 105-135% cut off the output auto-recovery
- Over voltage protection: 115-135 cut off the output auto-recovery